Saturday 25 August 2007

Back

Weirdness...last week, after about 5 visits to the physio, my back was the worst that it has been for a long time. So serious pain was felt, that is for sure!!!
when i went into the physio on Friday and told him how I had felt, he looked rather shocked. Upon feeling and looking at my back, he noticed that the muscles around the spine were spasming.

we decided that the reason for my pain was the strengthening exercises that we had done during our last session. It appears that my back is so sensitive, that these stretches totally set it off. So it means that I am back to some very basic stretches for a while. Hopefully this week will be much better and mean that in the next month or so, I can really begin to recover and really start to strengthen my back. I don't want to give up the limited sport that I get to play, so must try to remain on good terms with the back.

No comments: